Culture & Employee Benefits
For over 40 years, the Alive Publishing Group (APG) has been Canada’s recognized and trusted leader in health and wellness. Today, the alive brand is synonymous with editorial integrity across North America, throughout Australia, and around the globe. We take pride in being the first-choice resource for millions of people who want to participate more actively in natural health and wellness.
Alive Publishing Group is one of Canada’s most sought after companies to work for. Our core values shape who we are as an organization:
INTEGRITY – AUTHENTICITY – INNOVATION – CARING – PLAYING – GROWING
If these values resonate with you, and you meet the criteria, then we want to hear from you!
Alive Publishing Group employees enjoy a wide range of benefits, including:
- health insurance, including an annual health spending account
- access to our in-office gym, yoga classes, and personal training sessions
- staff nutrition program that includes alternating smoothies and lunches made fresh by our in-house chef four days a week
- ongoing access to our healthy snack bar, herb and microgreen cultivator, and coffee/tea station in our fully equipped kitchen
- RRSP-matching program
- cash rewards for employees who walk, bike, transit, or carpool to work
- open access to our natural health library
- and much, much more
Dream job alert! Alive Publishing Group (that’s us) is looking to hire a creative and experienced Social Media & Community Manager to join our team full time in Richmond, BC.⠀
We’re seeking a master of all things digital: someone who can shape a killer social media strategy, create compelling posts that drive engagement, and manage website properties (think alive.com). A passion for SEO and web analytics will score you major bonus points.
Sound familiar? Send your resume to email@example.com ASAP and show us how great you are! #alivemagazine